Find extensive product information in our PDF brochure
Integrated software specifically designed for entertainment attraction venues-Zoos,
Parks, Museums, Aquariums. Industry leading, solutions to boost revenue enhance
the guest experience and streamline operations
KMIT is a 1998-company providing IT products and service to corporate customers
in USA and Europe. It is part of K&M International Inc USA, been in the business
for 30+ years.
To meet current requirements for software development and Customer support, KMIT
is interested in hiring qualified and experienced persons who meet the following
criteria for Coimbatore operations:
Send your resume at
firstname.lastname@example.org and do not forget to mention the
Job Code in Subject Line of your Email.
We are looking for below openings:
1. Application Developer / Team Lead
Job Code : KM201302ADTL
Job Description :
- Thorough understanding of SOA Architecture using .NET 3.5
- Strong ASP.NET 3.0 - C# experience
- Good knowledge in .NET Framework 3.5
- Good understanding of Visual Studio 2005/ 2008
- Knowledge of multi-tier solutions, especially for the web - separating out business
logic, database layers, web services, universally compatible front end rendering
- Very good in SQL Server 2008 and database layer knowledge
- ADO.NET, partitioning database logic between .NET layers and SQL server Store procedures,
- Design & Development OO applications
- NANT, Cruise Control, N-Unit and N-Cover
- Version Control software
- Ability to work & lead a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication proficiency
- Excellent documentation skills especially writing software specification documents
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, debugging, and problem solving skills
- Project planning and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced systems vendor environment
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree or Master degree with 6 - 8 year experience.
- Retail industry experience (Will be an added advantage)
- Web-based software development using iterative development approaches (e.g., XP,
- Experience in Project Estimation.
- Minimum 3 - 6 years in similar area