We look for talented individuals to join our team of innovators. At KMIT Solutions you will be supported with the benefits, environment and resources to grow professionally and personally.
Life @ KMIT
As a KMIT employee, you are empowered with freedom to fulfill aspirations and maximize your true potential. We seek people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally.
It is our belief that maximum learning happens on the job. As a result, we aim to expand your knowledge base with a steady job and experience rotation system based on your core role to help you learn faster and progress in your career more quickly.
As an organization we invest in our communities and employees, whether via our fundraising efforts for various causes or our employee appreciation activities.
Honestly, we are growing so fast that we are always looking for good people. What matters to us is your attitude more than your ability. Three other things that we give utmost importance to are ethics, honesty, and above all, humility
If all this excites you, and if you think you have the right attitude to work in a high-energy environment, and if you can handle the breakneck speed of our growth, please do contact us and we would love to create the RIGHT position for you. If you tell us right up front what you know, what you want to do, and how that will help our customers and KMIT – that will make the process of getting you on board so much faster!
Current Jobs in INDIA
job in INDIA
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end web applications.
- Developing back end web APIs and applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in the following areas are required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages C# .Net.
- Proficiency with database technology such as MS SQL Server
- Experience in working with Microservices, Messaging broker, SignalR, NoSQL would be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Current Jobs in USA
job in USA
There are currently no openings
Sorry, There are no Job opportunities currently.
We request you to check back again or upload your resume so that we can get back to you whenever there is a suitable opportunity.