We look for talented individuals to join our team. At KMIT Solutions you will be supported with the benefits, environment and resources to grow professionally and personally.
Life @ KMIT
As a KMIT employee, you are empowered with freedom to fulfill aspirations and maximize your true potential. We seek people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally.
It is our belief that maximum learning happens on the job. As a result, we aim to expand your knowledge base with a steady experience rotation system based on your core role to help you progress in your career and fine tune your skills.
As an organization we invest in our communities and employees, whether via our fundraising efforts for various causes or our employee appreciation activities.
Join KMIT to see how you can maximize your true potential and make a difference.
Current Jobs in INDIA
job in INDIA
Associate – Ecommerce Marketplaces
- Responsible for managing marketplaces, ecommerce platforms and back-office processes.
- Provide timely and accurate operational support including but not limited to order processing, product data management, New Item Setup, troubleshooting technical issues, inventory, chargeback, etc.
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication skills.
- Should be proficient in MS Excel.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the full range of digital services.
- Knowledge on Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Marketing Services will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to deliver project deliverables according to deadlines.
- Flexible to work in night shifts (US timings).
Desired candidate profile:
- Good knowledge in Marketplaces and ecommerce tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- MS Excel proficiency.
- High attention to detail and is investigative nature.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changes.
Full Stack Developer
What you’ll do on the job:
- Develop applications in Microsoft technologies (C#, .NET, SQL Server)
- Write a clean well thought out design and code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, and maintainability
- Contribute to design reviews, code reviews, and test case reviews.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance.
- Engage in DevOps and Agile practices to build software.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3 to 7 years of Design/Development/Testing experience using large/complex application using various Microsoft technologies(C#, .NET, SQL Server, etc.).
- API / back-end code in C#, ASP.Net, MVC, WebApi etc.
- Understand and adapt to new technologies, tools, methods, and processes.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure platform and services and Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion towards continuous learning and implementation of latest technologies
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.
- Responsible for taking small to large, company-wide, mission critical programs/projects from ideation through final implementation and go-live.
- Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management.
- Mentor and support a team of engineers for software development projects
- Build strong professional relationships with customers
- Must be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure.
- Proven ability to effectively manage project budgets is essential
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with and deep understanding of multiple project management methodologies. Prior program management experience on software products is essential.
- Setting yourself up for high standards of quality, with significant attention to detail
- Experience dealing with Global teams/Global projects is a must. Abroad working experience is greatly desired.
- Drive results: own the portfolio of projects, and lead projects to achieve desired goals while keep cross functional teams accountable.
- As a PM, you will develop functional process flows, road-mapping, and portfolio presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Platform (AWS and Azure) and Micro Service-based releases.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/project s in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required.
- Experience with Agile methodology a plus
- Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situations.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
UI/UX and Web Developer
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create graphics and designs for websites.
- Visualize and design user interface for web and mobile applications.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and delight to the customer.
- Take ownership of design solutions from concept to implementation
- 3+ years of experience is required
- Deep expertise with tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Premiere and Adobe Flash
- Good communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of responsive and mobile design
It would be awesome if:
- You are an imaginative and enthusiastic designer
- You are willing to learn and experiment with new styles and current design trends
- Knowledge of web usability
Software Engineer (AngularJS) / Senior Software Engineer
- Developing front end web applications.
- Developing back-end web APIs and applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in the following areas are required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages C# .NET
- Proficiency with database technology such as MS SQL Server
- Experience in working with Microservices, Messaging broker, SignalR, NoSQL would be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Executive – Digital Marketing and Services
- Proficiency in Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Marketing Services, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console, MailChimp and other relevant industry-standard tools.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the full range of digital marketing services, including PPC, SEO, on and off-page optimisation, link building, social media, email marketing, & conversion optimization.
- A good understanding and minimum 2 years’ experience of digital/e-commerce customer tools and reporting.
- A strong understanding of the digital customer journey from a marketing perspective.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and understanding of consumer goods industry.
- Certification on Google Ads and Amazon Marketing Services will be an added advantage.
- Manage Amazon Vendor Central for various regions, including orders, advertisements, content, New Item Setup, chargeback.
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns that promote the products of a company and deliver sales.
- Ensure a high quality and consistent service delivery across the whole digital marketing campaign.
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
- A/B Testing, measure the performance of CTAs and improve conversion rate consistently.
- Research and analyze advertising competitors.
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly costs.
- Develop & drive the companies digital strategy.
- Stay up to date with trends and technologies within the digital marketing world.
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India