We look for talented individuals to join our team. At KMIT Solutions you will be supported with the benefits, environment and resources to grow professionally and personally.
Life @ KMIT
As a KMIT employee, you are empowered with freedom to fulfill aspirations and maximize your true potential. We seek people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally.
It is our belief that maximum learning happens on the job. As a result, we aim to expand your knowledge base with a steady experience rotation system based on your core role to help you progress in your career and fine tune your skills.
As an organization we invest in our communities and employees, whether via our fundraising efforts for various causes or our employee appreciation activities.
Join KMIT to see how you can maximize your true potential and make a difference.
Current Jobs in INDIA
job in INDIA
Executive – Digital Marketing and Services
- Proficiency in Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Marketing Services, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console, MailChimp and other relevant industry-standard tools.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the full range of digital marketing services, including PPC, SEO, on and off-page optimisation, link building, social media, email marketing, & conversion optimization.
- A good understanding and minimum 2 years’ experience of digital/e-commerce customer tools and reporting.
- A strong understanding of the digital customer journey from a marketing perspective.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and understanding of consumer goods industry.
- Certification on Google Ads and Amazon Marketing Services will be an added advantage.
- Manage Amazon Vendor Central for various regions, including orders, advertisements, content, New Item Setup, chargeback.
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns that promote the products of a company and deliver sales.
- Ensure a high quality and consistent service delivery across the whole digital marketing campaign.
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
- A/B Testing, measure the performance of CTAs and improve conversion rate consistently.
- Research and analyze advertising competitors.
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly costs.
- Develop & drive the companies digital strategy.
- Stay up to date with trends and technologies within the digital marketing world.
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Current Jobs in USA
job in USA
There are currently no openings
Sorry, There are no Job opportunities currently.
We request you to check back again or upload your resume so that we can get back to you whenever there is a suitable opportunity.