We look for talented individuals to join our team. At KMIT Solutions you will be supported with the benefits, environment and resources to grow professionally and personally.
Life @ KMIT
As a KMIT employee, you are empowered with freedom to fulfill aspirations and maximize your true potential. We seek people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally.
It is our belief that maximum learning happens on the job. As a result, we aim to expand your knowledge base with a steady experience rotation system based on your core role to help you progress in your career and fine tune your skills.
As an organization we invest in our communities and employees, whether via our fundraising efforts for various causes or our employee appreciation activities.
Join KMIT to see how you can maximize your true potential and make a difference.
Current Jobs in INDIA
job in INDIA
Inside Sales Executive
- Outbound sales process
- 5 days working
- Fixed Night shifts
- Saturday & Sunday’s Off
- Fixed Salary
- Performance based Annual Bonus
Skills & Specifications
- Passion for sales with 1-3 years in US Inside sales
- Strong convincing qualities.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to customer care techniques and processes.
- Strong sales background and selling abilities.
- Good analytical and listening skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and a natural go getter.
- Good Comprehending Skills
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. India
Candidates can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end web applications.
- Developing back end web APIs and applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in the following areas are required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages C# .Net.
- Proficiency with database technology such as MS SQL Server
- Experience in working with Microservices, Messaging broker, SignalR, NoSQL would be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Current Jobs in USA
job in USA
There are currently no openings
Sorry, There are no Job opportunities currently.
We request you to check back again or upload your resume so that we can get back to you whenever there is a suitable opportunity.