We look for talented individuals to join our team. At KMIT Solutions you will be supported with the benefits, environment and resources to grow professionally and personally.
Life @ KMIT
As a KMIT employee, you are empowered with freedom to fulfill aspirations and maximize your true potential. We seek people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally.
It is our belief that maximum learning happens on the job. As a result, we aim to expand your knowledge base with a steady experience rotation system based on your core role to help you progress in your career and fine tune your skills.
As an organization we invest in our communities and employees, whether via our fundraising efforts for various causes or our employee appreciation activities.
Join KMIT to see how you can maximize your true potential and make a difference.
Current Jobs in INDIA
job in INDIA
UI/UX and Web Developer
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create graphics and designs for websites.
- Visualize and design user interface for web and mobile applications.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and delight to the customer.
- Take ownership of design solutions from concept to implementation
- 3+ years of experience is required
- Deep expertise with tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Premiere and Adobe Flash
- Good communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of responsive and mobile design
It would be awesome if:
- You are an imaginative and enthusiastic designer
- You are willing to learn and experiment with new styles and current design trends
- Knowledge of web usability
Software Engineer (AngularJS) / Senior Software Engineer
- Developing front end web applications.
- Developing back-end web APIs and applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in the following areas are required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages C# .NET
- Proficiency with database technology such as MS SQL Server
- Experience in working with Microservices, Messaging broker, SignalR, NoSQL would be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Executive – Digital Marketing and Services
- Proficiency in Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Marketing Services, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console, MailChimp and other relevant industry-standard tools.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the full range of digital marketing services, including PPC, SEO, on and off-page optimisation, link building, social media, email marketing, & conversion optimization.
- A good understanding and minimum 2 years’ experience of digital/e-commerce customer tools and reporting.
- A strong understanding of the digital customer journey from a marketing perspective.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and understanding of consumer goods industry.
- Certification on Google Ads and Amazon Marketing Services will be an added advantage.
- Manage Amazon Vendor Central for various regions, including orders, advertisements, content, New Item Setup, chargeback.
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns that promote the products of a company and deliver sales.
- Ensure a high quality and consistent service delivery across the whole digital marketing campaign.
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
- A/B Testing, measure the performance of CTAs and improve conversion rate consistently.
- Research and analyze advertising competitors.
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly costs.
- Develop & drive the companies digital strategy.
- Stay up to date with trends and technologies within the digital marketing world.
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Current Jobs in USA
job in USA
There are currently no openings
Sorry, There are no Job opportunities currently.
We request you to check back again or upload your resume so that we can get back to you whenever there is a suitable opportunity.